PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
For inquiries about vending opportunities at ADDDFF 2018 use our Contact Form.
Venue Location: Little Haiti Cultural Complex (LHCC)
Address: 212-260 NE 59 Terrace – Miami, Fl 33137
DATES & TIMES
|Marketplace Hours||Set-Up Time||Break-Down Time|
|Saturday, August 4th||10:00am – 7:00pm||8:00am||6:30pm|
|Sunday, August 5th||9:00am – 5:00pm||8:00am||4:00pm|
|Crafts||Food & Drinks|
|Saturday, August 4th||$60.00||$90.00|
|Sunday, August 5th||$60.00||$90.00|
|Saturday & Sunday (Value Package)||$100.00||$150.00|
VENDOR REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 30, 2018
Limited Indoor Facility is available to crafts, jewelry, clothing, massage vendors. The Courtyard is available to food, drink and craft vendors.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
No Personal Checks. After July 30, 2018, please make money orders or cashier’s checks payable to Delou Africa, Inc., and hand deliver to the Little Haiti Cultural Complex prior to event.
Note: Food vendors are required to have a health department certificate in order to provide services at the Little Haiti Cultural Complex. License must be provided before setting up and displayed at all times. Vendors should provide their own tables, chairs, tents. Tents are for outdoor use only. Space allotment for each vendor, will be 10 ft. X 10 ft. Electricity, lighting, water and security will be available at each event. (If you require electricity you will be responsible for your own 50’ Construction grade extension cord.)
I hereby release Delou Africa, Inc., and all associated entities from any responsibility for any damage to me or my property while a participant at this event. I consent to the rules as stated and I have received no promise of any type, oral or written, other than herein.
- Vendor’s space fee is Non-Refundable
- Absolutely NO video-taping, photography and audio will be permitted during any activities.
- Delou Africa, Inc. assumes no responsibility for personal injury or personal loss.
- ALL children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
NOTE: By submitting the Vendor Registration Form and payment you agreeing to the terms above and to the usage of your image for Delou promotional materials.
Online Payment and Registration: CLICK HERE
Mail In Payment and Registration: CLICK HERE to print/download the Vendor Registration Form
- No Personal Checks after July 30, 2018. Please make money orders or cashier’s checks payable to Delou Africa, Inc., and hand deliver to the Little Haiti Cultural Complex prior to the event.
- Please can also submit your registration form to: email@example.com or fax to: 866-719-0742. Food vendors must submit a copy of license for verification along with the registration form.